Assistant Records Officer
Jobs at:Muni University
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 24 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Muni University is a public multi-campus university in Uganda. It is one of the public universities and degree-awarding institutions in the country, licensed and supervised by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form.
• Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
• Greeting visitors at reception.
• Managing diaries, scheduling meetings and booking rooms.
• Arranging travel and accommodation.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Attention To Detail, Commitment To Diversity,
• Dependability And A Positive Attitude.
• Minimum Amounts Of Education
• Or Experience And The Minimum Level Of Knowledge,
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill vacant position at Muni University on replacement basis. Typed application letters should be submitted in triplicate to the Office of the University Secretary, Muni University, P. O. Box 725, Arua, or Kampala Liaison office in Makerere University Lincoln House A1 to be received not later than Friday 24, November 2023 at 5:00pm.
Visit the University web-site, www.muni.ac.ug
1. The application letter should bear the title of the post and the reference number specified against the vacancy.
2. Applicants should attach three sets of photocopies of their Academic Documents, Professional Certificates, appointment letters or Certificates of Service, National Identity Card and three recent passport size photographs, a typed and signed CV and any other relevant documents.
3. The application must include the applicant's telephone contact, e-mail address and telephone numbers of three referees.
4. An applicant who shall not formally receive communication from the University on completion of the selection exercise should consider him/herself unsuccessful
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.