Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Qualification in mixology or any related field.
• Relevant experience of at least three years in a similar position.
• Previous experience using a POS system.
• Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
• Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
• Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
• Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well- stocked.
• Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations. Handling cash, credit, debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
• Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment
• Developing new cocktail recipes.
• Knowledge of coffee brewing.
• Computer proficiency
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.