Ben Kiwanuka Branch.Relationship Manager - Sme
Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 21 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Execute sales of SME assets, Liabilities, and other product types as per targets allocated by your Branch Manager.
• To deal with customer queries, requests, instructions, suggestions/service feedback and dissemination of information on bank products to both existing and potential customers.
• Facilitate the branch’s Service Delivery to customers.
• Handle Establishment of new and Variation of existing account relationships.
• Deal primarily with SME accounts.
• Selling bank products to new customers and cross selling to existing customers.
• Handling establishment of new account relationships, Variations to the existing relationships, Initial stages of credit matters, and Dissemination of information relating to the Bank’s Products & Services.
• Deposit mobilization for the bank
• Extending support and guidance to Customer Care Rep.
• Leadership of the Branch’s customer service.
• Credit cards/debit cards inquiries and encashment.
• Collect information from customers relating to account relationship.
• Handling of shares IPO related matters.
• Initial interview of customers who require financial assistance/facilities and direct them accordingly ensuring that relevant supporting documents are obtained.
• Doing Business banking returns, Customer care returns, Sales returns, and relevant areas of the
• Annual branch budget relevant areas.
• Sales calls and market intelligence gathering.
• Receive and solve or escalate both verbal and written customer complaints noting to record them in the customer complaints register.
• Receiving, guiding, and doing initial appraisal of loan applications
• Explaining and having customers sign letters of offer.
• Offering information on check-off loans, receiving applications, Appraising & Dispatching them to CRU-H/O, and Guiding & Witnessing acceptance of terms of credit on offer letters.
• Completing of the advances facilities books (date applied, approved/declined, date letter of offer signed, date draw down made, etc).
• Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
Knowledge and experience required
• A university degree in relevant business discipline, any professional Qualification in General Banking is an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales and services and their relevance to both SME customers.
• Ability to identify, analyze and structure both SME lending requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of banking products and services.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Digital Financial services and their relevance to customers.
• Strong communications, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to win business.
• Passion for Performance.
• Open to New Ideas in a rapidly changing Business Environment and innovative
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.