Business Development Executive
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
Sales, Marketing and Tenders
• Visiting potential and existing clients for product trials, courtesy calls and
• technical Support.
• Sourcing and developing new clients (conversion from competition)
• Responding to clients’ inquiries
• Staying updated with current market requirements and trends.
• Promoting the Company through attending events such as exhibitions,
• conferences and Seminars.
• Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer on the marketing activities
• Searching for tender opportunities that may be advertised.
Food Safety Technologies and Machines
• Research on new suppliers for dairy and safety equipment
• Organizing for installation and commissioning of machines
• Training customers and staff on new food safety technologies
• Organizing and managing the after-sale service.
• Sourcing the best quality products and negotiate with suppliers for the best price
• and quick deliveries and order the stocks required For RFQ stocks as per the
• account allocation and also new products orders.
• Forecasting product requirement for all the customers and liaising with the
• Finance and Administration Officer to ensure sufficient stocks at all times.
• Assisting the Finance and Administration Officer in following up on debtors as per customer allocation
• Training colleagues on technical matters in the food industry
• Liaising with the Finance and Administration Officer to ensure full supplies of
• PO’s and follow all pending ones.
• Liaising with the Finance and Administration Officer on the Sales data to enable customer/Product performance reporting to the CEO.
• Any other duties/roles as assigned by the CEO
Skills and Qualifications
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role of Dairy Processing.
• Degree in Food Science and Technology
• Extensive sales experience.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.