Jobs at:Church Of Uganda Diocese Of Ma’di – Westnile
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 21 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Diocese of Ma'di West Nile Diocese seeks to recruit competent candidates Preferably an Anglican and born again with a clear testimony, to fill the positions in its Child Development Centre at St. Barnabas Church of Uganda Pakayo, Aringa Archdeaconry, Yumbe District, the positions include:
Core duties and responsibilities
• Shall be responsible for the planning and execution of preventive and curative health activities.
• Serve as an advocate for the children and caregivers.
• Age between 23 - 40 years
• A minimum of a degree in Social Works and Social Administration, Education, Nursing, Development Studies, Community Psychology, Child Ministries and other related skills for Project Directors and Minimum of Diploma for Child Development Officers.
• Speaking & understanding Aringa/Lugbara language shall be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Deliver your handwritten application together with a copy of your updated CV stipulating three referees, copies of Academic documents, LCI letter, Letter from your Local Church signed by your Parish Priest, and addressed to:
The Umbrella Partner Diocese of Ma'di - West Nile, P.O. Box, 370,
Oluko Road, Mvara Central Zone,
Email: nasser email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting your application is Tuesday 21 November 2023 at 5:00pm
Those in Yumbe Can submit their applications to the Archdeacons Office at Eleke, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.