CREDIT & OFFICER MANAGER
Jobs at:exquisite solution
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Self-motivated, experienced and qualified person to work as our Credit & Office Manager, responsible for the day-to-day office operations as outlined below.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manager other staff to ensure they perform their duties as specified in their appointment letters/contracts.
• Ensure the office is well organized and clean.
• Identify, assess, monitor, manage and report on management risks in a timely manner.
• Record and document the risks that have been identified in the Risk register.
• To report on any matter that may have an adverse material impact on the risk management system as soon as is reasonably practicable after identifying the matter.
• To promote and sustain a sound risk management culture in the company.
• To ensure the company meets its legal and regulatory obligations.
• To profile and evaluate loan applications and visit the customers at their homes and business premises.
• Work with the Local council chairpersons to verify and confirm customer’s names, residence and business/work.
• Keep clients files up to date and manage client’s records and data base.
• Make monthly reports of loans disbursed and loan repayment collections as captured in our electronic system.
• Ensure system generated Loan payment receipts are issued to our clients.
• Work together with our debt collectors to follow up on Loan defaulters.
• Ensure Loan repayment cheques are banked on time.
• Ensure all the Loan Transactions are posted in our computer data base.
• Ensure office petty cash is safe guarded and well managed.
• Ensure letters and other documents and delivered to the respective recipients on time.
• Ensure all Bank Agency transactions are well managed and posted into our electronic system.
• Ensure all mobile money transactions are well managed and posted into our electronic system.
• Conduct staff weekly meetings and ensure minutes are well captured and filed.
• Exercise Utmost good faith in all office functions and business activities.
• Carry out other duties which may be assigned by the Directors of the company from time to time.
Qualifications and skills
• Relevant Training in Microfinance business.
• A degree in Business development or finance management.
• Not less than three years of experience in Microfinance business.
• Demonstrated understanding of the regulatory environment and requirements under the Microfinance Act.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.