Cash Sales Manager
Jobs at:Absa Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 07 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, September 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The primary objective of this role is to maximize the Bank’s earnings through the sale of Cash Management solutions to targeted Corporate clients. To be accomplished by winning new client mandates, expanding existing relationships, and protecting current business flows. To ensure new Cash Management income streams are sustainable, this role must support the establishment of strong, long-term client relationships in conjunction with the RM of the organization.
Sales Performance & Business Management - 60%
• Achieve sales performance targets as specified and agreed to within annual objectives.
• Segment each client/prospect based on anticipated need and forecasted growth potential. (Priority Client Zoning)
• Agree on annual client sales objectives and action plans with the line manager for all ‘Priority Clients’ and review progress quarterly.
• Plan specific call objectives required to ‘advance’ the sales process with each client.
• Complete call reports to summarize discussions, opportunities and agreed actions related to all client sales calls.
• Maintain accurate ‘Cash Maps’ for all ‘Priority Clients’ as new information is identified during the sales process.
• Uncover client dissatisfaction with current situation in areas where Absa can provide alternative solutions.
• Update sales pipeline system on a weekly basis as new business opportunities are identified and existing deals are moved forward.
• Determine unique decision criteria, roles, and priorities of each client ‘buyer’ involved in the sales process.
• Influence relative importance of client decision criteria to maximize fit of Absa’s proposed solutions.
• Structure compelling solution proposals to demonstrate a thorough understanding of each client’s requirements and objectives.
Team work – 20%
• Monitor progress of all implementations and provide appropriate support to ensure all client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Develop links with other related companies and product areas to maximise cross selling opportunities.
• Attend selected seminars and conferences to promote cash solutions to targeted customers and prospects
• Coach and up skill team members in regards to cash products as opportunities present themselves
Risk, Governance & Control – 20%
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards. • Identify, manage and mitigate risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
• Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.