Compensation & Payroll Coordinator
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistic, Information Management Systems or Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years in data processing & Analysis
• Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
• Excellent skills in Excel for data analysis and presentation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
• Analyses data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
• Serves as the primary contact and support for HR Reporting including creating and maintaining reports and dashboards and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual HR metrics reporting.
• Maintains and ensures the accuracy of all HRIS systems in relation to all Team Member transactions, benefit administration, performance tracking, and compensation.
• Ensures that records, files, and electronic tracking systems are maintained accurately to ensure compliance according to company and regulator policies and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to the TotalEnergies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline is 1st December 2023
Short listing begins immediately, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited."
"Female candidates & persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply"
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.