DREAMS M & E Assistant (1)
Jobs at:Infectious Diseases Institute
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, February 14 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The data officer will support the M&E Officer in design, implementation and review of the project’s monitoring and evaluation interventions, collection of primary Data from the field and in putting into the reporting systems, addressing the M&E capacity gaps identified, track performance and inform programming.
• Provide monitoring and evaluation capacity building, train implementing level staff and volunteers on indicators, data collection tools and processes, and reporting.
• Contribute to quarterly & annual report compilation that enables information usage for program management decision making.
• Systematize data repository systems and ensure safe data storage (hard copy & electronic data) on central project databases on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Conduct data validation processes and work closely with technical teams to identify problematic areas and make appropriate recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Monitor and track progress against targets and baselines and ensuring compliance with the requirements of the reporting systems.
• Prepare quantitative data and write narrative reports as required.
• Ensure timely reporting of core, custom indicators and cross cutting indicators periodically as required.
• Support DREAMS case management and beneficiary assessments to track progress towards graduation
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Social science or related field with a computing bias
• Having graduated from the IDI DREAMS program; Must be a DREAMS program beneficiary.
• Two (2) years professional and or analytical work experience in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
• Fluency in PEPFAR’s DREAMS M&E/ OVC and results framework and up-to-date knowledge of PEPFAR DREAMS indicators
• Good understanding of Uganda DREAMS OVC tracking system, expectations and tools
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.