Jobs at:Infectious Diseases Institute
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, February 14 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position holder will support day-to-day implementation of comprehensive DREAMS packages/activities for eligible AGYW through collaborative efforts with District and sub-District structures, and in line with the current GOU and USG funder guidelines.
• Build the capacity of the District teams, Facility and community health workers to provide services on DREAMS initiative as per the National guidelines
• Provide technical assistance for DREAMS services through trainings and on site mentorship activities using the national curriculum, guidelines and protocols
• In collaboration with the M&E team, ensure that reporting and documentation of results from the DREAMS implementation is done timely and is of acceptable quality (ensuring accuracy and timeliness), ensuring timely updates of the DREAMS tracker
• Closely coordinate with Ministry of Health and roll out the implementation of DREAMS services.
• Work closely with the project M&E team to ensure regular updates of the DREAMS tracker and accurate and timely reporting.
• Strengthen referral and linkages between health facility and community service delivery points for the identified AGYW.
• Support establishment of community and facility Quality Improvement teams to support implementation of AGYW risk reduction plans.
• Build linkages and strengthen coordination among other DREAM partners in the IDI-supported communities.
• Develop plans and budgets and submit quarterly, annual and ad hoc DREAMS implementation progress reports
• Participate in DREAMS operational research activities involving the project supported health facilities
• Identify and document best practices to continuously guide improvements in DREAMS services delivery.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer literacy skills
• Ability and willingness to travel within the supported communities.
• Ability to ride a motor cycle.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.