Jobs at:Capital Law Partners & Advocates
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 10 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The employee is responsible for the management of the engineering, maintenance, and reliability functions of the business. This critical position will play a key role in providing strategic, results driven leadership to staff, building and developing high performing teams. The employee should demonstrate experience in coordinating and overseeing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment, proactively manage stakeholders, and handle conflicting priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Foster a culture of Health & Safety (H&S) within the organization.
• Ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
• Provide strategic leadership to the maintenance, operations and engineering functions.
• Drive strategic aspects of maintenance and engineering in alignment with company objectives.
• Promote a team culture that fosters productive partnerships across the business.
• Develop strategic plans focusing on efficiency.
• Prioritise sustainability and reliability of equipment in line with company strategy.
• Collaborate with senior managers to ensure alignment with strategic direction.
• Implement and manage major projects across the business.
• Implement strategies to maximize profitability through efficient asset management.
• Establish and manage a Preventative Maintenance System.
• Evaluate and utilise redundant assets to increase overall profitability.
• Manage maintenance and CAPEX budgets efficiently.
• Reports on KPIs reflective of maintenance spend, CAPEX, safety costs, and productivity measures.
• Asset Management:
• Implement sustainable practices within the engineering and maintenance departments.
• Develop and implement comprehensive asset management strategies.
• Lead initiatives to improve overall asset health and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• At least two years' experience in the Country Manager role Qualifications and/or demonstrated skills and experience in a Maintenance and Engineering role.
• Experience in project management, project execution and marketing studies
• Sound knowledge of technology to support business and delivery of the role.
• Demonstrated ability to manage people performance, costs, and work to budgets.
• Masters in Business Administration from an internationally reputable university
• Possess a certificate on International Law and international Contracts.
• Possess a certificate in Fundamentals for Public Procurement and Markets.
• Possesses 20 years of working experience in the oil and energy sector in portfolio management and project execution.
• Project Management overseas experience handling multiple projects for at least three (3) years
• Expert knowledge of feasibility studies and cost evaluation including financial and risk mitigation analysis for large-size projects.
• Commercially astute with good knowledge of contract management economics.
• Good understanding of Project financial drivers and management.
• Excellent written and verbal English and French skills Strong Planning and Analytical Skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to achieve results in an environment where they may have to be achieved largely by influence.
• High level of personnel drive and initiative
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 132
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application by e-mail to Capital Law Partners and Advocates at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is Saturday 10th February 2024 at 5:00pm EAT. Note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.