Graduate Trainee - Accounting
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, February 09 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this program is to enhance employability and productivity of young graduates from universities and other institutions of higher learning. Our client is committed to support recent university graduates to acquire practical work experience and boost soft skills through attachments to jobs in the Finance department. The program will help the graduates apply knowledge acquired in their course of study, while acquiring practical skills and competences required by employers for increased employability.
Qualifications and Education required;
• Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, BCOM, BBA or a related field from a recognized university. (Attach your Academic documents)
• Must have passed Mathematics and English with a distinction in O' Level
• Must possess strong Analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to work with numbers
• It is strongly advised to consider candidates aged 25 years old or younger
• Highly adaptable to different environments.
• Computer literacy skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-NHP-ACC-GRADUATE TRAINEE - ACCOUNTING”.
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Friday, 09th February 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.