Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in catering and hotel management or any related field.
Experience of at least five (5) years working in a busy kitchen and in a supervisory
• Good communication skills
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• Quality and quantity control
• Knowledge of procedures involved in delivering a high- quality service to customers, the different tasks and roles of kitchen staff, and health, safety, hygiene, and quality procedures that ensure dishes and ingredients are fresh and safe to serve.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge, appreciation, and understanding of flavors, ingredients, and different cuisines.
• Excellent food preparation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.