Infrastructure Assistant – Renewable energy
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 29 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tasks and Responsibilities
• You will design, implement and follow up renewable energy interventions;
• You build national capacities on renewable energy in order to mainstream climate actions;
• You participate in the implementation of studies of Renewable Energy interventions (briquette plants, energy efficient kitchen, biogas, solar installations, etc.).
Required Qualifications and experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University with specific study in Energy Systems
• Postgraduate courses in renewable energy or related field will be an asset;
• 2 years’ experience and at least 3 months of which are in renewable energy interventions, particularly and preferably solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems
• Experience in business analysis, feasibility studies and resource assessment for solar PV projects is an asset;
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Familiarity with East Africa off-grid and solar PV market is desirable
• Capacity to conduct studies and document lessons
• Capacity to conduct change processes (experience in awareness raising, training, ….)
• Knowledge in climate responsive design for infrastructure
• Pro-activity: taking initiatives and responsibility at the same time
• Patience, cooperation and collaboration skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excel, outlook, word, PowerPoint, Publisher) and internet
Applicants are also required to commit to the vision, mission and values of Enabel ( https://www.enabel.be/content/enabel-vision-mission-values ).
We offer you
• A fascinating/interesting/varied job in an international environment.
• A contract of 12 months.
• A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (class 3)
• The contractual conditions will be established according to the organisation's salary polices.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Are you interested?
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/go/All-vacancies/4648801/ at the latest by 29/09/2023 and include your application letter and updated CV.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.