1. Bank of Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
2. The Bidding document shall be inspected Online under the Procurement tab on the Bank of Uganda website www.bou.or.ug and issued via email email@example.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX.50,000/=.
3. The deadline for bid submission shall be at 3:00PM on June 30, 2023.
4. The detailed bid notice is available at the Entity’s website at www.bou.or.ug
Invitation to Bid for Procurement of Digital Content Production Services under Framework Contract - BOU/NCONS/22-23/00296.
1. Bank of Uganda invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of Digital Content Production Services under Framework Contract.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(a).
4. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX50,000. The method of payment shall be by bank using the details provided below at 6(b).
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 6(c) at or before 3:00pm on June 27, 2023. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration valid until November 30, 2023. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened at the address below at (6c) on June 27, 2023 at 3:15pm. Results shall be shared with all bidders by email the following day.
6. Kindly note the following:
a) Documents shall be inspected: Online under the Procurement tab on the Bank of Uganda website www.bou.or.ug
b) Account Title: Other Income
Bank Name: Bank of Uganda
Account Number: 099405017
c) Bids shall be delivered and opened at: The Procurement and Disposal Department, 3rd Floor, New Building Room 3E 01, Bank of Uganda Headquarters, Plot 37/45 Kampala Road, P.O. Box 7120, Kampala.
7. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as below:
Publish bid notice
May 30, 2023
Bid closing date
June 27, 2023
(Within 20 working days from bid closing date)
Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
(Within 5 working days from award)
(After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and SG clearance)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.