SUBJECT OF PROCUREMENT:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVISION OF A LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT MODULAR PROGRAMME FOR SENIOR MANAGERS.
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER:
DATE OF ISSUE:
MAY 30, 2023.
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about Bank of Uganda
Bank of Uganda jobs in Uganda
Bank of Uganda has allocated funds to be used for Procurement of a Consultancy Firm for Provision of a Leadership and Management Development Modular Programme for Senior Managers.
The Bank now invites eligible consultants (Interested Firms/Consultants/Joint Ventures/Consortiums) to submit sealed expressions of interest for provision of the consultancy services described above.
1. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications and experience to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
2. Sealed Expressions of Interest should be delivered to the address below at or before 11.00am on June 30, 2023.
3. This procurement process will be conducted in accordance with shortlisting after publication of an expression of interest method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act No. 1 of 2003 and Regulations, 2014 and the bidding procedures described.
4. This tender shall be subjected to the PPDA Guideline 1/2018 on Reservation Schemes to promote local content in public procurement. Only local and resident bidders shall be allowed to participate.
5. Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information at the address given below from 8:30am to 4:30pm
East African Standard Time Monday to Friday except Public Holidays
Director Procurement and Disposal Department
3rd floor – New Building, Room 3E-01, Bank of Uganda Headquarters plot 37/45 Kampala Road, P.O Box 7120, Kampala.
6. The Notice of Expression of Interest is available at the entities website at www.bou.or.ug However, interested consultants may request for a copy of the Expression of Interest document by sending a message to the email in 5 above or pick up a hard copy of the document from the address specified in 7 above.
7. The planned procurement schedule for this procurement (subject to changes) is as follows:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.