Joint Ventures Coordinator
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelors' Degree in Engineering or Legal or Business & Administration or Economics.
• 5-8 years of technical or business experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Reliability, accuracy and autonomy.
• Flexibility and full dedication to the job are essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaises with the technical teams to ensure that the Company meets its Contractual, Statutory and Regulatory obligations.
• Follow up all matters under discussions with the Authorities and take the necessary initiative to have these closed.
• Organize and Set up logistics for meetings with Authorities to ensure information flow to and from the Authorities in respect to the Operated Asset.
• Contribute to the annual Work Program and Budget process particularly by initiating and reviewing the relevant Operated Asset presentations and dossiers prior to statutory submission to the Authority.
• Liaise with the technical teams and the Authority to ensure all the Regulatory consents in respect to the Work Programs and Budgets are obtained in time.
• Liaise with the technical and finance teams to follow up the Work Program and Budget performance. And in case additional budget are required, ensure that the respective requests and approvals are submitted and obtained in time.
• Ensure the follow up of all correspondences with and from the Authorities:
• To identify the possible requirements arising from these letters and to make sure that the necessary steps are taken to fulfill them, whether it comes from the company or from the Authority while taking care of the time limits, if any.
• To prepare draft of letters as requested by the hierarchy.
• Manage the minutes of all meetings with the Authorities, which involves drafting and get the necessary adhesion from any internal concerned entity and the Authorities.
• Prepare for and actively participate in the Cost recovery Audits with the Authorities.
• Team management: manager coach role to develop talent and identify mobility and exposure plans
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent to the TotalEnergies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline is 1st December 2023
Short listing begins immediately, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited."
"Female candidates & persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply"
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.