Junior Event Coordinator
Jobs at:NFT Consult Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 28 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, September 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Report To :Events Manager
This role will include early mornings and late nights, as well as weekend work on a rota basis. The Events Team are a very busy, creative, tight knit group of vibrant professionals who strive to challenge and innovate wherever we can. We are a team of "yes" people who work tirelessly to deliver our events to the highest standard and pride ourselves on going the extra mile. We are a supportive team and have a flexible and collaborative approach to our work.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Day-to-day administration of events and programs including monitoring vendors, logistics planning, monitoring attendance, resolving issues.
• Overseeing the on the day set up and break down of events as required by the Events Team
• Early mornings will involve managing and coordinating suppliers to ensure that they adhere to event objectives and set up in a safe, secure and timely manner.
• Late nights will involve managing guests to ensure that they leave the venue safely, whilst also coordinating and overseeing suppliers who are breaking down equipment.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Some event coordination experience.
• Strong interpersonal, co-working and collaborative skills.
• Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
• Strong customer-service oriented attitude
• Aptitude for tech and collaborative / co-working digital tools such as Google Drive. I.e must be a modern candidate from this era. High computer literacy.
• Ability to work early morning and late nights as well as weekends and out of Kampala.
• Confidence to work independently.
• Hands-on and outgoing attitude.
• Experience with Event Management, Activations.
• Active Interest in the Event and Lifestyle Industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.