Jobs at:Mukwano Industries (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 28 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting To Quality Control Officer, The Successful Candidate Will;
Key Result Areas:
• Monitor the physical characteristics of products on the production line.
• Collect samples & perform basic quality analysis of products, semi products and raw materials.
• Prepare daily activity reports for submission to the Quality Control Officer.
• Liaise with Production Supervisors on quality related matters.
• Update records of the laboratory activities.
• Perform simple repairs and/or calibrations of equipment.
• Prepare reagents for laboratory tests where required.
• Maintain housekeeping of the work area and clean laboratory apparatus after any laboratory analysis and tests.
• Monitor compliance to the health and safety and, QMS guidelines.
• Any other duties assigned by the Quality Control Officer.
Job Ref. No. MIUL/LAB-09/KLA
Educational Qualifications And Experience:
• Diploma in any Science related discipline with a bias in Chemistry.
• 1 year of relevant experience in a similar field is required.
Skills & Professional Attributes Required:
• Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion.
• Effective Verbal and written communication.
• Customer service orientation skills.
• Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence.
• Dealing with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
• Decision making skills is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If finding & hiring great talent excites you, we would like to get into a conversation with you. Interested candidates should visit our website i.e https://www.mukwano.com/careers/laboratorian/, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter stating the Job Ref No., CV and Academic Credentials. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement from 14th to 28th September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.