Jobs at:Alight Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Livelihood Officer in identifying, assessing and guiding livelihood groups on group formation and record keeping.
• Take lead in trainings of groups or community-based facilitators in good agronomic practices and financial literacy.
• Carry out monitoring visits to verify information provided by Community Based Facilitators.
• In liason with the Livelihoods Officer prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans and reports.
• Support M&E teams in data collection and updating group information and their achievements.
• Manage and mentor Community Based Facilitators under his/ her supervision.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• A minnimum of University Degree in Agriculture, rural development or any other relevant field.
• At least 2 years training experience in livelihoods.
• Experience in writing good reports.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Motorbike riding experience and license desired.
• Knowledge of Kiswahili, local language of the population and Kinyarwanda is an added advantage.
I have understood my responsibilities as stated above and hereby agree and sign to adhere and to execute them to the best of my ability.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.