Jobs at:Capital Law Partners & Advocates
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 10 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The employee is responsible to execute the Mechanical trade training program at UPIK, giving lectures and practical training to the trainers. Assist in the training and development of UPIK staff for the Mechanical Maintenance related topics. Provide coaching to Mechanical team Personnel in the topics covered by technical training. Designs, develops, delivers and revises technical and safety training modules and courses that provide for both theoretical and on-the-job and safety training. Manages course material (print out, distribution. Guide the trainee on how to determine faults skillfully and apply appropriate method of repair and maintenance. Provides analysis and determines training needs and gaps
• Higher Ugandan Diploma (HND), or equivalent, level in mechanical engineering essential.
• Minimum 5 years as Discipline Supervisor in the Petrochemical / Oil & Gas industry
• Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience as a Trainer/Assessor with emphasis on On-Job-Training
• (OJT) inclusive of Competence Assessment performance / equivalent to confirmed Assessor
• Knowledgeable in workplace learning and or competence- based training and assessment would
• be a distinct advantage.
• Certificate of Assessor and Verifier (OPITO, SQA or equivalent)
• Trade test Certificate in one of the technical disciplines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application by e-mail to Capital Law Partners and Advocates at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is Saturday 10th February 2024 at 5:00pm EAT. Note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.