Methods Officer (Tools & Systems)
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in the implementation and deployment of C&P tools (e-Procurement tools: e-Sourcing, Contracts: AGORA: management tools, etc)
• Support users and answer to any questions related to C&P Tools within the Company
• Report the progress of work related to C&P Tools in the Company to contribute to maintaining the internal knowledge of C&P tools for C&P and partner entities within the Company by:
• Consolidating and documenting the experience, and know-how acquired in the performance of this duties
• Developing his knowledge of existing SAP products and new technologies covering the areas of purchasing, contracts, inventory
B. Purchase Requisition Creation and follow up:
• Create all PRs for stock consumption, materials or services.
• Create stock reservations.
• Ensure the PRs are approved by the cost and Métier Partner in a timely manner.
• Follow-up the progress of the PRs until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers.
• Follow-up the progress of the POs until the products and or services are received and invoiced.
• Follow-up of the assigned Métier Partner Procurement Log.
• Ensure regular UNISOL quality controls to limit “fake” backlog and organize associated cleaning operations.
C. Call-Off creation in strict compliance with the C&P Procedures and SOX:
• Collect all required information from the Métier Partner contract administrators to issue the call off in due time.
• Ensure that the Call off matches the contract remuneration schemes and pro-forma invoice approved by the Métier Partner contract administrators.
• Ensure the Completion Certificates are fully executed by the Métier Partner contract administrators at the end of a contract.
• Create Call Off from relevant and valid services agreements.
• Follow up and ensure clearance of pending invoices in relation with the accounting department.
• On a quarterly basis, hold Duet meeting with Finance to review the status of open procurement items in UNISOL and undertake a clean-up exercise where required .
•To trigger on a weekly basis an updated report of open and new procurements created in UNISOL to support C&P Manager allocation of workload in team.
• Follow up of the progress on the C&P tools usage and implementation.
• Facilitate the internal communication between C&P and other entities of the affiliate for procurement matters.
• Liaise with the TGP division about procurement activities and promote exchange of information internally in the Company.
F. The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
• Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation.
Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested & Qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.