Project Officer AEGIS
Jobs at:Catholic Relief Services
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 26 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a member of the Advancing Evidence for the Global Implementation of Spatial Repellents (AEGIS) project team, you will monitor and report on all project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
• Supervise the enrollment of the study participants and ensure that all the enrollment SOPs and tools are followed.
• Estimate needs and distribute monthly SR products to VHT and Voucher Distributors (including labelled vouchers).
• Supervise products secondary storage, installation in households and replacement by VHTs.
• Monthly monitor and report the quantity of products installed, replaced, and incinerated, document any challenges and / or gaps identified.
• Coordinate running operations activities of VHT and Voucher Distributors (salary / stipend, transportation, storage boxes, smartphones, E- vouchers and mobile app).
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to distribution plans and implementation schedules.
• led the monthly distribution and monitoring of the SRs in the study reference arm.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools.
• Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
• Coordinate the disposal of used products in health centers incinerators
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the protocol and SOPs in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Lead follow up of the enrolled subjects; monitored twice a month for malaria infection during the 12-month study period and Household visit-every four weeks.
Qualifications and Skills
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public health, social work or community health and development is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project planning and implementation. Experience in health project management, research, preferably malaria research and for an NGO would be a plus.
• Personal Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment.
• Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members.
• Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
• Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.