Punch List Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, February 14 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to the Systems Commissioning Manager and responsible for coordinating the scheduling and coordinating of Discipline Walk Downs with Construction, Commissioning and Client. To ensure a Consolidated Punch List is generated for entry into the Project’s selected Completions Management System in accordance with the Completions Plan.
Knowledge of OPERCOM and ICAPS on a large oil & gas project is a plus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively within the Project team and with Client to maintain positive relationships.
• Responsible for coordinating the walk down and maintaining punch list items data integrity in Project’s selected Completions Management System.
• Attend Pre and Post Walk Down meetings to ensure a Consolidated Punch List is generated.
• Tracking Outstanding Work List (OWL) Items.
• Expedite sign off of OWL and Punch List Items.
• Responsible for categorizing the punch list items in accordance with Completions Plan and then issuing regular status reports to the site team throughout the various phases of the project.
• The Punchlist Coordinator is the gatekeeper for verifying the legitimacy of punch list before they are entered into the Completions Management System.
• The Punchlist Coordinator also be responsible for coordinating with Commissioning Manager for reclassification of punch items at each stage of the project completion.
• Liaise with the Systems Completion Manager to ensure all records are passed to the Systems Completion team for entry into the database.
• Review and understand the Completions Plan for the project.
• Plan daily activities based on schedule requirements, procedures, and available work fronts.
• Interface with the SMP, E&I and Buildings Sub-contractors on site for all Punch list activities.
• Review interfaces with Vendors and Third Parties.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Must have a minimal of 3 years’ experience within an organisation (contractor or owner) as a Punchlist Coordinator.
• Have Punchlist experience on at least 1 major EPC projects in the refinery, oil and gas industry.
• Knowledge of Completions Management System is preferred.
• Preferably possess a diploma in engineering or similar.
• Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of construction, commissioning and completion activities.
• Able to effectively communicate technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers.
• Must have strong English communications skills, both oral and written. Second language is a plus.
• Must have excellent computer software skills in MS Office suite as a minimum.
• Must have good Presentation skills for meetings with Construction and Client.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be adaptable to various needs of various discipline groups.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.