Quality Assurance Supervisor
Jobs at:Yo Kuku
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 10 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Degree in Food Science, Microbiology or its equivalent.
• 3 years and above working in the same position preferably in an FMCG field.
• Supervise and direct quality internal auditors and enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards
• Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated processes, quality checks, testing, sampling and sanitation activities.
• Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
• Follow up with implemented programs(GMPs, Good Hygiene Practices, HACCP, Allergen Control, Cleaning and Sanitation, Pest Control, Equipment Calibration, etc.) to ensure compliance by all employees and other personnel in the manufacturing facility.
• Assist in the coordination of testing results involving finished products, and raw materials.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.