Re-advertised Master Trainer (Freelance)
Jobs at:British Council
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, September 25 2023
Date Posted: Monday, September 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the English Programmes team by delivering quality teacher/trainer professional development, administering placement tests, developing materials and completing related administrative tasks. Tasks could be either face to face or online or blended.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
This post will have the following core functions:
• To deliver and/or monitor trainer and teacher education courses, seminars and workshops.
• Delivery must meet the methodological and language skill needs of the target groups, as identified through the training needs analysis conducted by the British Council.
• Delivery must meet British Council standards as defined by the standards, skills and behaviours in this role profile.
• Monitoring and evaluation procedures are followed as per project requirements and relevant documentation is completed and submitted on time.
• Training may be up to 36 hours a week as defined by individual project requirements.
• All course documentation (attendance registers, participant profiles, trainer reports, etc) is completed accurately, kept up-to-date and submitted according to agreed standards and timelines.
• To contribute to specific projects in line with project outcomes and targets and as agreed with British Council staff. This could include, for example, materials writing, conducting language assessments, participating in project planning meetings and conducting research.
• Client satisfaction levels are positive, measured by feedback from client customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups.
• Data Protection and Copyright laws are complied with and, when necessary, copyright permission is obtained and kept on record.
• All teaching and training materials, course and documents must be relevant to the needs of the target audiences and in line with British Council standards as defined by the agreement per activity and British Council staff.
• All materials, courses and documents are developed to agreed format and layout which meet British Council standards and are supported by clear learner, teacher and trainer notes.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Teacher training/education that can be verified by a certificate and/or a referee
• 2 years’ recent, relevant full-time teaching experience: (primary and/or elementary school students, English medium classes, Maths, science or computer science)
• Master’s Degree in Education
• Certified British Council teacher training e.g.TKT, CiPELT, CiSELT etc.
• Cambridge CELTA/Trinity College London Certificate TESOL
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.