Re-advertised Program Officer -Data Analyst & Communication
Jobs at:Kilimo Trust
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 10 2024
Date Posted: Friday, February 02 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job
Analyzing and interpreting complex data sets to provide valuable insights for informed decision-making.
To ensure that data-driven insights are clearly and accurately communicated to all stakeholders.
Data Collection and Processing
Collect, clean, and analyze large datasets related, but not limited to agricultural operations, crop yields, weather patterns, and other relevant parameters while maintaining timeliness, accuracy, integrity, and reliability.
• Review, update and improve existing databases using the most current technologies/tools.
• Manage and maintain databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
• Develop and implement data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and provide datadriven insights.
• Identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to optimize business processes.
• Communicate complex technical findings in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders, including farmers, SMEs, management, funders, and others.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and ensure effective communication of analytical results.
Reporting & Visualization
• Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to present key performance indicators related to KT’s Strategy and specific project implementation processes.
• Use data visualization tools to create compelling visual representations of data insights for easy interpretation. Stake holder engagement:
• Engage with various stakeholders to gather insights on the practical implications of data analysis results.
• Ability to translate technical findings into actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to support multiple projects.
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have Excellent presentation & writing skills.
• Aptitude to learn new technology and concepts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required:
• A degree in Data Science, Actuarial Studies, Business Analysis, Statistics, Agriculture Economics, or related field
• Five years of experience in a related field
• Proven experience in data analysis, preferably in the agricultural sector.
• Proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView/Qlik serve) and statistical analysis software.
• Ability to work with public domain data and to integrate into report
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are the right candidate, please send your application letter plus the following:
• An up-to-date CV, highlighting relevant skills and experience (presented in relation to each of the Responsibilities and each of the experience areas listed above).
• The names and contacts of three referees, and a daytime contact telephone number of each of them.
• Copies of Academic Certificate and Transcripts for O’ level, A’ level – where applicable, UnderGraduate and Post-Graduate qualifications
• The names and contacts of your immediate supervisor(s) in the current job and two of your
• immediate previous jobs.
• Your daytime contact telephone number; and
• A statement and proof of current remuneration package
Please submit your application documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address all applications to The Human Resource & Administration Manager, Kilimo Trust.
Deadline for application 10th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.