Jobs at:Tembo Steels Uganda LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Marketing and Sales assignments
• Personal interface with dealers and stockiest
• Collection of overdue payments
• Increase sales volume of existing clients.
• Weekly review of sales and performance reports
• Liaise with sales team on performance and customer care relations
• Product progress and movement in the market.
• KPl of the existing clientele as well as the sales team
• Knowledge of the sales share of the product range of the company.
Skills & Experience
• Graduate in Business administration course.
• A Minimum of three (3) years of working experience preferably in a steel Manufacturing company.
• Customer care and team management skills.
• Job Holder works closely with General Manager, Sales Manager.
• Team Player
• Ability to meet deadlines and/ or daily/weekly/monthly set targets
• Flexible working hours and days
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree