Jobs at:Fracht Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To continuously scan the market, plan, project and solicit for business in order to increase Fracht Uganda Revenue.
Providing Marketing Services
• Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
• Take the lead with responses to requests for proposals (RFP’s), preparing presentations and monitoring sales leads and responses
• Input and analyze customer data; port statistics; utilize data to recommend next step for sales process
• Responsible for identifying market trends and competitive rate actions and communicating those trends to the management team.
• Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company by making recommendations for continuous improvement initiatives.
• Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all services, relevant selling points and benefits and match appropriate services to clients’ requirements
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor services and be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits.
• Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities.
• Liaise with other members of commercial team to actively promote sales opportunities and exchange information.
• Taking a leading role in conducting customer survey including its design, data collection, company newsletter, analysis and presentation.
• Customers research and presentation every quarter.
• Attend social gatherings in order to network and increase customer contacts.
• Responds to tender requests and pre-qualification and follows up for confirmation
• Prepares regular monthly/quarterly/annual sales reports and submits them to the Head Business Development or delegated supervisor
• Professionally keeps records of quotations made in a transparent and orderly manner
• Supports and supervises marketing and sales activities i.e. formulating directly and coordinating marketing activities
• Recommends the hiring of new staff and participating in their interviews
• Conducts sales and marketing team yearly performance appraisals
• Acts as communication link between management and the team
• Prepares and files cost sheets for new files opened by customer services
• Performs any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the immediate Supervisor
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any other relevant degree
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar position in the freight forwarding industry with a high-profile freight forwarding company
• Must have a portfolio of clients/potential clients
• Demonstrate aptitude of teamwork
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to keep deadlines and work under minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV’S and copies of academic documents merged in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address application to;
The Human Resource Manager
Fracht Uganda SMC Ltd
Plot 104 Katalima Road Naguru
Deadline is Wednesday 20th November 2023 at 5:00pm
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.