Sales Operations Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The holder of this position is responsible for the development of standardized tools, methodologies, and various business processes for the purpose of refining operational efficiency for the sales team. He / She is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data to the commercial team to increase overall sales productivity. He/she will also create both standardized and custom reports, analysis of product and sales activity, and work with the sales team to provide overall support for internal, retail, and consumer campaigns. The holder will play a critical role in the enhancement and improvement of top-line business understanding and decision-making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Automation and Sales Process Improvement
• Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
• Create and maintain documentation on key processes, policies, and relevant training materials on any automated processes.
• Act as the liaison on sales force automation and oversee its gradual improvement and scope to cover the entire sales process.
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in the Sales process. Work closely with the field to identify the opportunities, develop an action plan, monitor execution, and report out performance.
2. Data Management: Reporting and Analysis
• Standardize and build business reporting metrics for strategic analysis and internal business review at all levels of the organization including executive, middle management, and field level sellers.
• Partner with sales leadership to develop and train commercial teams on key dashboards, reports, and processes that will make the team more efficient and successful.
• Help sales leaders make data-driven decisions through advanced analysis and better forecasting using predictive models/tools.
• Work alongside commercial leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives and teams in line with the set objectives.
• Own the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing the outlet evolution per individual customer and delivering regular insights to the business.
3. Demand Planning & Target Setting
• Support the execution of the annual planning cycle, territory design, sales roadmaps and targeting.
• Translation of overall KBBL business objectives to targets for sales team and distributors
• Development of demand plan based company business objectives.
• Alignment of demand plan with supply planning process and production team
4. Performance Management for Key Resources
• Work with CSM to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales support staff.
• Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
• Getting accurate, real-time visibility of team performance in addition to comparing individual performances within a sales team
• Provide sales process training to sales personnel to enhance their skills and overall efficiency.
• Using results obtained from sales forecasting and analysis, offer recommendations critical for deciding suitable sales strategy and business go-to-market model.
5. Team Facilitation and Enforcement of Sales Routines by Key resources.
• Oversee the enforcement of sales routines by key resources to ensure compliance.
• Team facilitation to always ensure smooth operation of the sales team and timely execution of their deliverables.
• Keeping the sales force in check tactically by making sure their everyday tasks are aligned with the company strategy.
• Provide salespersons with useful product information as well as sales data and best practices for optimal sales performance.
• Drive key work streams with the ability to identify milestones, activities, deliverables and requirements to create project plans and track to deadlines
• Work with marketing to enable salespeople and tie marketing activities to sales processes.
Required Qualification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Holder of a Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or any other related area
• Possession of between 3-6 years in a similar role in FMCG set up.
• Ability to use advanced Excel, or any other BI tool.
• Proficiency with any sales automation tool.
• Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
• Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
• Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
• An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Manages time efficiently.
• Works well with a team.
• Possesses strong report writing skills.
• Can conduct independent research.
• Ability to translate different sets of data into a compelling whole story that drives value for commercial leadership.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.