Jobs at:Tata Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 24 2023
Date Posted: Monday, November 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder shall provide advice to customers for required services in ine with the company procedures.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Courteously receive all customers, vehicle inspection for tools, jack, damages and opens job cards
• Provides advice to customers for required services as per service schedule.
• Alocates timeframe and cost estimates to customers for vehicles under service
• Provides prior information to customers for any amendment in time repair cost
• Conducts regular follow-ups with the Workshop Supervisor on vehicles under service.
• Seeks customer's approval for any additional work advised by the Workshop Supervisor, if required.
• Ensure work is completed as per complaint recorded on job card.
• Responds to Customers queries and inquiries in a timely manner.
• Ensures that all required standards and PDI checkist have been duly completed
• Informs customers on road testing programs along with their drivers, required.
• Provides daily performance reports to the Workshop Manger
• Coordinates Vehicle Delivery in liaison with the Workshop Manager and PDI team
• Hands over vehicles to owners/drivers along with invoices, job cards, old parts and gate passes.
• BSc in Auto Engineering or related field; ICT Literate (MS Office Applications).
• Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment,
• Extensive knowledge of motor mechanics;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skils.
• Should be of high integrity.
• Customer focused, with analytical and problem solving.
• Flexible, willing to work to deliver business targets
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your application with copies of curriculum vitae in one document of not more than Smbs to: Human Resources, Tata Uganda Limited, Plot 52 Lugogo By-pass, PO Box 7153 Kampala Uganda. Email: email@example.com. Closing date: 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be on a rolling basis. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic cancellation of application.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.