Site HSEQ Officer
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Site HSEQ Officer
• Manage the contractor safety program including initiatives to train/improve, check and track contractor compliance with TotalEnergies standards e.g. Inspection of Contractor Conformity (ICC).
• Design and implement improvements to the contractor works permitting process, continually checking that the process is being used effectively.
• Plan and manage programs to monitor works such as JSTs, Remote Camera Surveillance and other initiatives as recommended by HQ Safety.
• Establish an annual contractor HSE audit program and ensure the execution of all planned audits, with reports and follow up on closure of identified gaps
• Establish and communicate annual contractor HSE objectives and KPIs & follow up monthly
• Coordinate and organize at least one contractor safety day every year
• Coordinate and execute contractor safety awards at least once a year
• Devise and advance methods of achieving zero accidents across its worksites.
• Keep track of the evolving Company rules, Returns on Experience from other countries, requirements, ensures thorough application of all requirements locally and notifies management of required support
• B. Sc. in Engineering (Civil, Electrical or Mechanical). At least 2-3years project supervisory experience.
• Experience in petroleum, terminal/depot operations, logistics, safety and engineering is desirable
• Skills in analysis, public speaking, supervision, training groups is needed.
• Strong digital applications skills are necessary (Ms. Excel, MS. Project Word, PPT, etc).
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.