Site Station Manager
Jobs at:Truenorth Africa
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, February 14 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 06 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Site Station Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the petrol station, ensuring smooth functionality, exceptional customer service, and adherence to safety and regulatory standards. This role involves managing staff, maintaining inventory, and optimizing overall station performance.
• Participate in hiring and training service station staff.
• Handle money and banking
• Manage, train, and evaluate site staff performance.
• Manage operational excellence of the site.
• Sharing the daily sales report with the Territory Manager
• Report engineering, maintenance, and repair hiccups with the territory manager
• and the operations manager as soon as they are detected.
• Drive sales and targets.
• Handle customer complaints and queries in a professional way.
• Manage the relationship between the site and customers.
• Assign, schedule and monitor the tasks given to site staff.
• Answer and resolve customer needs and objectives.
• Ensure joyous experience to customers and guests through great pleasant services.
• Chair functional team meetings and events to enhance quality in services.
• Train other site staff of customer service and product knowledge.
• Do inventory controls of materials, items, and products.
• Maintain the service station premises in a neat and organized manner.
• Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers.
• Bill and collect payments from customers for services rendered.
• Receive money from pump attendants and verify the amounts.
• Enforce the Health and Safety activities.
• Manage the miscellaneous expenses.
• Pay site bills like water, electricity, security and so on.
• Monitor and follow up the standards set for the site like automation, UHOT, hygiene
• Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Business Management or a related field (preferred).
• Proven experience in retail management, with a focus on petrol station operations.
Compulsory Skills & knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written & spoken English language.
• Basic Computer Skills in Excel and Word
• Strong leadership and team management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
• Proficiency in financial management.
• Sound understanding of safety regulations and compliance.
• Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to handle challenging situations.
• Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in using software for sales tracking, inventory management, and reporting.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
You can apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , include your area of residence within you application.
All application documents Must be in either PDF or MS. Word.
NOTE: The qualified applicants will be kept in the database for selection as and when needed
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.