Tour Operations Manager
Jobs at:Talis Consults
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, February 09 2024
Date Posted: Monday, February 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary: The Tour Operations manager will work closely with the management team in developing the business, work with clients, create tour itineraries, network with service providers across the country, and assist in marketing and product development.
• Developing and costing itineraries for business clients and individual clients;
• Organizing programs and bookings
• Evaluating service providers and building network with service providers that suit the company profile of Alakara Travels
• Carrying out Administrative tasks
• Networking and marketing
Skills and Experience
• A certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Tourism or related disciplines;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in the tourism sector in Uganda;
• Knowledge of all major tourism destinations within the country, and ability to plan itineraries based on clients’ needs;
• Extensive network in the tourism sector in Uganda, including lodges, hotels, activity providers, guides and more;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Proactive, flexible and independent;
• Ability to work under pressure and handle unexpected situations as they arise;
• Obtains a valid driving license
Other Critical Attributes
• Demonstrate the values of integrity, excellence, ambition, and creativity.
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing, and time management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified persons are encouraged to submit their Cover letters and Resumé to the Managing Director by email to email@example.com, not later than Friday, February 9, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Talis and Alakara Travales DO NOT charge any kind of fee(s) at whichever stage of the recruitment process. This recruitment is only through Talis Consults Ltd.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.