Graphics Illustrator Assistant
Jobs at:National Curriculum Development Centre
Deadline of this Job:
17 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, July 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Curriculum Development Centre is a corporate body under the Ministry of Education and Sports. it is responsible for inter-alia development of curricula and related materials for various levels of education [i.e. Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Tertian/), organising capacity building courses for stakeholders on curricula and matters related to curriculum.
Applications are invited from qualiﬁed Staff to ﬁll the following positions at the National Curriculum Development Centre. Closing date for applications is two weeks from the date of this publication.
Job Title: Graphics Illustrator Assistant
Responsible to: Graphics Designer illustrator
Responsible for: None
Salary Scale: CD 9.
Age Limit: Must be aged 23 to 45 years
Undertaking relevant research and generating ideas leading to appropriate illustrations for NCDC’s publications.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit six hard/soft copies of the application to the ofﬁce of the Director OR email@example.com consisting of the following:
1. Letter expressing interest in the job;
2. A detailed and up—to-date curriculum vitae, signed and dated by the applicant;
3. Copies of letters of relevant appointments;
4. Copies of the applicant’s National Identity Card or Biodata pages of the Passport;
5. Names and addresses of three (3) referees who should be advised to send their reference letters under Conﬁdential cover to the Secretary, NCDC Governing Council.
6. Sealed applications with the position applied for and the applicant’s names indicated on the top right corner of the envelope should be addressed and submitted to:
NCDC Governing Council
P.O. Box 7002
For more information regarding the advertisement, Visit NCDC website www.ncdc.go.ug
NCDC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.