Human Resource & Organizational Development Manager
Jobs at:East African Roofing Systems (EARSL)
Deadline of this Job:
19 September 2020
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
East African Roofing Systems (EARSL) was established in 2001 to fill the gap and help both users and construction companies to access high quality products at affordable prices. EARSL has quickly become a leading manufacturer of high-quality steel building materials ranging from fencing solutions. EARSL is committed to providing customers with the highest quality products by assuring their performance, consistency, safety and value. EARSL wishes to recruit qualified personnel for the positions below. The full job descriptions for the positions can be found on the Future Options Consulting Ltd website: www.futureoptions.org . EARSL is an equal opportunity employer. The company strives to employ competent self-driven persons with integrity who can work as a team and have passion for excellence. .
Position: Human Resource & Organizational Development Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Job Role: To oversee the development and implementation of human resource and organisational development (OD) plans, systems and policies in accordance with company strategic goals and best practices.
• Developing/reviewing and overseeing implementation of HR Manual in line with legal provisions and best practices.
• Periodically reviewing and updating the organizational structures and job descriptions in line with corporate strategic goals.
• Developing and maintaining the registry and the Human Resource Information System in line with HR Manual and ICT standards
Job Skills: Not Specified
• An honors degree in Industrial/Organisational
• Psychology or Human Resource Management or a related discipline;
• Master's degree in Organisational Psychology or Human Resource Management or related discipline is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years working experience two (2) of which should have been at supervisory/managerial level attained in a reputable company
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply online on www.futureoptions.org or by email: email@example.com . Applicants should submit an application letter, a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees and copies of academic documents. Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Applications should be received by 5:00pm on the 19th September 2020 Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.