Jobs at:RUBIS Energy Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2020
Date Posted: Monday, August 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RUBIS Energy Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of RUBIS Energy Kenya Plc which is an affiliate of RUBIS, a French multinational energy company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange. RUBIS specializes in the retailing of petroleum products, support & services, terminaling & storage.
RUBIS Energy Uganda wishes to invite applications from suitable candidates for the positions below;
Reporting to the Country Manager
The suitable candidate for this position shall head Company depots, supply chain and Engineering operations. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must hold as a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Civil/Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical from a reputable institution
• Must have a minimum of six years' experience in the petroleum industry especially in operations
• Must have held a senior position.
• Must be knowledgeable in QHSE related to petroleum product handling and site development
• Must be computer literate with strong analytical skills.
• Must have good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
• Must have the ability to prepare and present reports.
• Good leadership skills and a team leader.
• Ability to make timely and sound decisions in matters relating to company operations.
• Ability to work for long hours with minimum supervision
Job Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Civil/Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical
Job Experience: 6 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your written application and CV on email via email@example.com.
The application deadline is 1700hrs on the 31st August, 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.