Program Advisor (Economic Growth & Market)
Jobs at:QED Group
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Date Posted: Friday, February 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Program Advisor (Economic Growth & Markets) will support USAID/Uganda to track project progress toward is project purpose and informed decision making with appropriate knowledge collection and dissemination within the technical item. They will track the overall Activity theories of change (TOC)over the life of the or going activities, while monitoring performance data. The candidate will facilitate internal and external collaboration with Activities under the is portfolio and other ISAID projects, as well as with external project partners and stakeholders. They will provide overall support to Activities within the patriotic as well as other advisory services to USAID staff members. Overall, the Program Advisor must effectively manage relationships with implementing partners (IPs) and the USAID EG Technical Team to catalyze continuous improvement and galvanize Activity impact. The successful candidate will work collaboratively within a team of Project Advisors on the USAID learning Activity led by a Senior Program Advisor and director collaboration. .
• Monitor (IP) performance, helping to ensure the quality and accuracy of IP data and reporting. IP Compliance with U.S. Government policies and regulations, and progress toward results. Meet USAID/Uganda reporting requirements
• Monitor IP expenditures to ensure that expenditures are reasonable and consistent with activity progress; make recommendations with regard to administrative approval of expenditures
• Knowledge gathering: external evidence synthesis, literature reviews, overall evidence tracking, outcome and output data culls from USAID reporting systems and directly from project IPs as needed, relevant data and evidence gathering from other USAID projects and activities with potential impact on respective assigned project
• Knowledge management: Theory of Change tracking, assumption monitoring, internal SMT updates on project progress; support Theory of Change refinement
• Knowledge dissemination: internal and external presentations on relevant knowledge for project management and collaboration. Prepare briefing papers, success stories and other outreach documents
• Project support advisory services: continuous advisory services support related to USAID Automated Directives System (ADS) guidance on project management, overall program cycle, and specific monitoring, evaluation, and learning requirements for effective project management
• Collaboration and engagement: ideation, supported design, and facilitation of project collaboration activities, including internal USAID collaboration and external collaboration with IPs or other partners; stakeholder mapping and analysis; relationship building with external project partners as needed
• Project coordination support: activity site visits, regular meetings with EG Technical Team leadership, regular meetings with Program Advisors. Plan for USAID/Uganda events and field trips.
Job application procedure
Please apply online by following this link; https://careers-qedgroup/c.icims.com/jobs/2100/program-advisor-%28economic-growth-and-market-systems%29-uganda-learning-activity/job
You can reach out to ULAHR@qedgrouplic.com if you cannot access the link.
The application closes on Friday February 19th, 20215:00 pm EAT.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Strictly follow the application procedure as failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.