- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Moran (U) Publishers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Moran (U) Publishers Ltd a Fast growing local educational publishing company seeks to fill the following position; Sales Representative.
The job holder operating from our office in Kampala shall play a key role in marketing and distribution of Moran Uganda titles in Uganda and Eastern Africa..
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Regularly visit ECDE, Primary, Secondary Schools, Colleges,lNGOs, Universities and Libraries to promote and sell Moran titles visit bool-rshops and take their orders ensuring that the bookshops are satistactorily serviced and well stocl-red.
• Establish and maintain relations with current customers and potential customers.
• Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Liaise with teachers, curriculum developers and policy making bodies concerning the possibilities of new publishing tor Uganda.
• Create awareness about any changes or developments within the Education system and within the sphere of Publishing in Uganda which might influence new publishing or sales policy.
• Prepare monthly Marketing reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A university graduate with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
• At least 2 years of marketing experience.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the Education sector will be an added advantage
• Candidates with teaching or publishing experience shall have an added advantage
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications with a detailed CV, giving three reterees two being of the most recent employers to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to send to the address below, to reach us on or before 21st February 2020. Only successlul candidates will be contacted.
The General Manager
Moran [U)Publishers Ltd
Spear House, 3rd Floor, Plot 22 Jinja Rd
P.0. Box 2762 Kampala, Uganda Tel: 0353263227
Fall: 256 414 2311053, Email: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.