Framework Agreement to provide Vehicle Parts
30th August 2019 at 5.00pm
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through his Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Samaritan's Purse International Relief in South Sudan is inviting submissions of tenders for a Framework Agreement to provide Vehicle Parts, Lubricants, Tyres and Transport services as in the following categories for a period of 1 (one) year;
1. FWA08-19-001SS – Toyota Land Cruiser parts.
2. FWA08-19-002SS – Motorbike Parts.
3. FWA08-19-003SS – Quadbike Parts.
4. FWA08-19-004SS – New Holland Tractor parts.
5. FWA08-19-005SS – Massey Fergusson Tractor parts.
6. FWA08-19-006SS – Lubricants.
7. FWA08-19-007SS – Tyres.
8. FWA08-19-008SS – Road Transportation and customs clearance services from Nairobi, Kenya to Juba, South Sudan.
9. FWA08-19-009SS – Road Transportation and customs clearance services from Kampala, Uganda to Juba, South Sudan.