Jobs at:Ministry of Finance, Planning & Economic Development
Deadline of this Job:
13 March 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Economics; or Statistics; or Commerce; or Business Administration; or any other related field from a recognized University / Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Economist for performing the following duties:-
1. Assisting in preparation of Vote Budget Framework Papers and the Annual Policy Statements;
2. Assisting in the preparation of Annual Work Plans and Budget Estimates;
3. Assisting in the analysis of budget performance for the vote;
4. Assisting in preparation of budget monitoring reports;
5. Assisting in preparation of Government performance reports;
6. Assisting in the preparation and implementation of departmental work plans;
7. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.