2 Geology Assistant Supervisors
Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for geological operations during the development wells drilling. To prepare the work program, budget and supervise the operations including well logging, mudlogging, data
• Be responsible for the well drilling on site geological related work, for example the geological data collection, report preparing, geological routine work execution etc. Establish and execute geological operation technical standard.
• Organize and verify the geological operation related design of critical well.
• Management of operational geological operation team including geological assistant supervisor, mud logging supervisor and well logging supervisor.
• In charge of the operation geological proposals, including well geological proposals, supporting logging proposals and geological data acquisition proposals.
• Draft budget for single project and select suitable contractor.
• Supervise operational status such as drilling, geological operations, resolve problems and give recommendation for major problems.
• Select and promote the appropriate for new) technology for geology during drilling.
• To train junior staff. Other assignments from the superior
• Bachelor's degree or Geology or related profession of petroleum,
• At least 3 years similar working experience. Knowledge:
• Familiar with knowledge of geophysics. logging and mud log.
• Familiar with project management, commercial contract, management of cost and related knowledge. Be aware of standard oil law, policies and legislations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://gsourcing.com/ jobs-in-uganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 13th May 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.