2 Project Child Development Officer- Health (CDO- Health)
Jobs at:Pentecostal Assemblies Of God, West Nile Pastorate
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project Child Development Officer- Health (CDO- Health) – 2 Positions
He /she reports to the project director (PD)
Core duties and responsibilities
Shall include and not limited to the following:
• Serve as advocate for children and caregivers
• Initiates and generates the annual health work plan and coordinates its implementation with emphasis on disease prevention among the project beneficiaries.
• To identify illness and sickness in children and do referrals to nearby health care services.
• To carry out child assessment and do possible intervention to the beneficiaries.
• Age 22 – 40 years.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities required
• Must be a mature Born –Again Christian with sound testimony.
• Must be either wedded in church or single.
• Must have a minimum professional background in any of the following: nursing, primary health care, community health, clinical medicine, humanities, social works and social administration.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Luo as an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Hand Written Or Typed Application With Recommendation Letter From Your Pastor And Copies Of Academic Documents, Detailed Cvs Including Three Referees To Be Addressed And Delivered Latest Wednesday 28th September, 2022 At 5: 00pm To The Office:-
West Nile Pastorate Secretary
Pentecostal Assemblies Of God- Pakwach
P.O.Box 46, Pakwach
1. Rev Bishop Ofungi Vincent, Bishop West Nile
Pastorate – 0772-644-018
2. Mr. Komakech Raymond –
3. Mr. Kumakech Walter –
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.