2 Project Director
Jobs at:Pentecostal Assemblies Of God, West Nile Pastorate
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Project Director – 2 Positions
He/she reports to the overseer.
The Project Director is to offer leadership to the other project staff. This will involve Monitoring, Coaching, Supervising, and Coordinating and evaluating them on their assigned roles, including monitoring their attendance and taking lead in organizing staff devotions and retreats as well as spiritual activities for the children.
Core duties and responsibilities:
Shall include and not limited to the following:-
• Serve as advocate for children and caregivers.
• He /she is the accounting officer for all the project funds, ensuring that all funds are used for their intended purposes and adherence to the set policies.
• Supervise the implementation of the approved project plan and budget with monthly assessment done in conjunction with other stakeholders including the children, the church and caregivers.
• Age 25 – 45 years.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
• Must be a mature Born –Again Christian with sound testimony.
• Must be either wedded in church or single.
• Must be at least a holder of Bachelor of Social Works and Social Administration Degree, Social Sciences, Humanities or Any Related Disciplines.
• Skills in Project Planning And Management, Counseling and Child Development will be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Luo as an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Hand Written Or Typed Application With Recommendation Letter From Your Pastor And Copies Of Academic Documents, Detailed Cvs Including Three Referees To Be Addressed And Delivered Latest Wednesday 28th September, 2022 At 5: 00pm To The Office:-
West Nile Pastorate Secretary
Pentecostal Assemblies Of God- Pakwach
P.O.Box 46, Pakwach
1. Rev Bishop Ofungi Vincent, Bishop West Nile
Pastorate – 0772-644-018
2. Mr. Komakech Raymond –
3. Mr. Kumakech Walter –
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.