2 Sales And Marketing Managers
Jobs at:Rhino Winery
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duty Station: Lira and Soroti
The sales and marketing manager will usually be responsible for advertising, promotions and marketing budgets. They will develop various sales and marketing campaigns with a keen eye on the budget and return on investment.
The role involves the supervision of a variety of staff in the brewery including sales executives, He/she will also interact with various external service providers including advertising agencies and various consultants.
• Develop a sales plan for the brewery’s products – They must develop a comprehensive sales plan with: marketing strategies for each product line, customer demographic analysis, sales forecasts, and growth strategies. The sales plan will also examine pricing structure, revenue goals, sales locations, customer retention strategies, advertising avenues, and sales team activities.
• Create a sales strategy for the brewery – The sales strategy will explain the best way to position the brewery’s brand in the market.
• Create sales forecasts – The sales and marketing manager must create and distribute sales forecasts to the other departments within the brewery. This allows the brewery to adjust production levels and organize logistics.
• Manage sales and promotional events – The brewery will occasionally run sales and promotional events in-house or at trade shows. The sales and marketing manager must ensure these events are well-run and promote the brewery in the best way possible.
• Develop relationships with key customers –. The sales and marketing manager must develop relationships with key customers to sell more products and ensure they remain happy.
• Analyze customer demographics and market trends – The sales and marketing manager will analyses the demographics of both current and prospective customers. This information will be used for developing market strategies and new products. They will also analyze market trends to identify which kinds of products will be popular in the future.
• Research competitors – Competitor knowledge helps the brewery to develop products that are correctly promoted and priced to succeed in the marketplace. The sales and marketing manager must investigate and analyses competitors to identify new sales opportunities for the brewery.
• Present sales reports to management – They must present sales and marketing reports to upper management. These reports will range from marketing plans through to detailed sales analysis reports.
• Design and distribute marketing materials – They will work in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams to produce advertising and marketing materials. The sales and marketing manager may also be required to work with third party advertising agencies. Once a plan for promotional materials has been developed, they must ensure it is correctly executed.
• Supervise other staff – The sales and marketing manager works closely with the sales team at the brewery. They must ensure that the staff is working productively to generate sales and develop marketing strategies.
• They should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or a diploma (marketing option).
• Experience in managing people – The sales and marketing manager must have experience in organizing a team, delegating responsibility and assigning staff to roles.
• Experience in planning marketing campaigns – Previous experience in creating marketing campaigns from planning through to implementation.
• Sales experience – They should be an experienced sales executive who has worked at many different levels in the food and beverage industry.
• Sales report experience – A great deal of the sales and marketing manager’s time is spent preparing sales reports, researching markets and analyzing customer Experience in the beer industry – They should have a number of years working in the industry and a thorough understanding of how to market and sell beer.
• Very high-level written and communication skills
• Public speaking skills
• Very personable and capable of persuading people
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Team management and leadership skills, ability to motivate staff
• An innovative and creative person
• High level IT and report preparation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Driving or Riding skills with a permit is a must
• Must know more languages
Salary range: 300,000 (to be increased based on performance)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CVs stating earliest start date and salary expectations to our email, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, copy of national ID, recommendation letter from any community leader and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
MAMA CASH LTD,( RHINO WINERY DEPARTMENT ) , HEAD OFFICE OBER KAMPALA, LIRA CITY WEST, email us on email@example.com OR Hand deliver at our head office at Lira City near St peters clever catholic church or Hand deliver at Soroti City Rhino Depot next to Torrential petrol station on Moroto Road at Rtd Major Otule Building.
For any inquiry contact 0787438220 lira line .0782354307 Kampala, 0783350489 Soroti (Soliciting will lead to disqualification)
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5th DEC 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.