2 Teachers of Maths, SST and English
Jobs at:St Philip Primary School
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, December 10 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, November 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB TITLE: Teacher of Maths, SST and English
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: Two
DUTY STATION: Primary School in Luwero
QUALIFICATION: Minimum Grade 3 Certificate in Teaching (Primary School)
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2023
• Plan and teach lessons to the classes they are assigned to within the context of the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work.
• Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils.
• Participate in arrangements for preparing pupils for external examinations
• Organizes and maintains the classroom environment in consideration of the health and safety standard operating procedures.
• Organizes, keeps, and updates records of individual learners on a timely basis.
• Ensures maintenance of a tidy and stimulating environment with a focus on the care of personal and school property within the classroom and school.
• Collects, and provides information to colleagues, parents, and management about issues affecting students.
• Assesses learners progress through various meetings, and reports.
• Encourages positive communication between home and school, whilst liaising with the Head teacher
• Clarify to learners the consequences of infringing the rules and regulations.
• Checks personal effects such as uniform, essential equipment, topic outlines, revision topics, examination timetable, and other materials, their use, and condition.
• Makes professional observations of learners’ behavior, appearance, friendships, or any significant changes that are likely to require action or intervention.
• Helps learners develop class rules and regulations, and draft a class behavioral contract.
• Promotes and safeguards the welfare of learners that fall under his/her responsibility.
• Maintain and uphold school standards of punctuality, correct uniform, and appropriate dress.
• Monitors learners’ attendance records to curb truancy and tardiness.
• Alert other teachers and administration on individual learner’s lateness and patterns of absence.
• Seeks audience with parents to discuss matters of tardiness and academic progress.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan nationals to fill posts that have fallen vacant in a Private Nursery and Primary School in Luwero. Applications should be submitted in soft copy to the email address: email@example.com. Applicants should submit an application letter, CV and attach photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts, and National ID.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.