2 Quality Controllers
Jobs at:Agilis Partners
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agilis is the largest producer of grains and oilseeds in Uganda through Asili Farms, the group's farming division. We acquire and develop idle land, unlocking the potential of Uganda's rich soils. We produce maize, soybeans and other grains and oilseeds on 13,500 acres according to high-yielding sustainable farming practices.
Agilis Partners has recently expanded her operations to Amuru District (Kilak). As a result we are currently searching for people who qualify to serve in the following position:
Job Summary: Quality Controllers (2x)
Organization: Agilis Partners
Duty Station: Kilak (Amuru District) .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring operations to ensure adherence and guarantee of quality results
• Testing, reporting and maintaining records of on both in-coming as well as out- going commodities
• Conduction of inspection of stock on site as well as out of site as need may necessitate
• Maintaining quality compliance along the production line
• Resolve quality related issues in a timely manner
• Working with operations staff, casuals and other categories of employees to ensure compliance and procedures adherence along the value chain
• Review of customers feedback and response to complaints if any
• Stock management and monitoring
• Any other duties that may arise from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should preferably hold a Degree in, Quality Assurance related course, Agribusiness Management, and BSc in Agriculture, Bachelor’s degree in Production and Operation or any other related field.
Candidates with a related Diploma and relevant work experience will be considered.
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, academic documents and three references (merged in one pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.