2 Relationship Officer-Logbook Finance Product
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2021
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOCATION: Head Office, Kampala
The overall job purpose: Effective & efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business.
• Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top level service is provided to clients.
• Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
• Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
• Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
• Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
• Ensure assigned portfolio is performing as per company’s set targets.
• Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from assigned portfolio.
• Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
• 1-2 years proven experience in Debt Collection preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
• Computer knowledge.
• Customer Care Experience.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.