Jobs at:Gm Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
G.M. Sugar Limited was incorporated on 26th April 2005 as a private Limited Company with a main object of manufacturing and trading of Sugar and allied products in Uganda. The Company has taken various steps to implement a grass root Sugar manufacturing complex at Njeru Buikwe District near Jinja in Uganda.
Our team is looking to hire the services of a competent agronomists, who will be commited to working with different scientists and agriculture engineers are to collectively working with producers and industry leaders to improve their environmental footprint.
• Assist with the development of content for Sustainability Reports for clients. - Communicate scientific explanations to various audiences.
• Propose recommendations based on the specific operation for operational benefits and environment improvements.
• Work closely on different aspects of projects with the EcoPractices Team. - Occasional travel may be required for site visits and meetings with clients. - Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: -
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture majoring in Crop Science, Soil science, Agriculture extension, rural innovations systems or related fields, with at least 3 years work experience in the Agro input sector, working with small holder, commercial to be and large-scale farmers as well as networking with researchers and other relevant actors.
• The ideal candidate should have theoretical knowledge of agricultural crop production with a mix of practical field skills, quantitative abilities, appreciation of inter-disciplinary work, and a core commitment to achieving science-led agricultural development. He or she must also have knowledge on problem-solving orientation and ability to approach work with a clear focus on issues of scale, sustainability, and underlying processes.
• Should possess skills in addressing market aspects of agriculture with successful development interventions and also development of budget plans.
• Must demonstrate good communication and problem-solving skills.
• He or she must be a team player, dynamic and self-motivated.
• -The ideal candidate shall be expected to travel extensively throughout the country.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) to email@example.com
NB: Please note that Presentation of false information/documents will lead to criminal prosecution.
Deadline: Friday 9th December 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.