20 Loan Officers
Jobs at:Umoja Microfinance
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
20 Loan Officers
Purpose of the position:
To analyse and assess the applicants’ credibility to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• To market Umoja Microfinance products by clearly explaining to individuals the types of loans and credit options available as well as the terms of loans.
• To carry out proper verification of both the individual’s business premises as well as residence prior to recommendation for a loan.
• To evaluate loan applications and documents to confirm authenticity.
• To approve loans and present to the respective Branch Manager for final Approval.
• To update clients about any new policy that may be passed by the Company and ensure implementation of the same. To ensure that the disbursed loans are recovered back within the stipulated period.
• To review and update accurate information required concerning the loans.
• To obtain and record accurate information about the clients.
• Update in time all the necessary record books.
• Any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, CPA Level 1. No need for experience
• Computer literate
• Writing and reporting skills
• Networking and influencing skills
• Ability to communicate in applicable local language(s)
• Track record demonstrating high integrity, reliability and dependable
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Computer literacy
• Perform other duties as required
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The position requires willingness to reside within the Program Area Attach a cover letter, copies of your academic documents and CV.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Umoja Microfinance head office, Plot 11,Ben Okot, Bukoto not later than 31st August 2022. For more information, please contact our office on 0786-721793/0706542094.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.